Quick project I put together for Knoxville Entrepreneur Center for an event they hosted called "Startup Day."
Recognized as the 2011 National Chamber of the Year by the American Chamber of Commerce Executives, the Knoxville Chamber is the leading voice for business in Knoxville and beyond. We are a four-star accredited Chamber of Commerce as designated by the U.S. Chamber that represents over 2,000 member businesses. We pride ourselves on offering the business community a diverse menu of cutting edge products and services designed to help make Knoxville America's Best Business Address®.
START-UP BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
- Provide business-to-business matchmaking
- Procurement assistance
- Assist with venture capital relations
- Provide research/demographic information
- Assist with new market intelligence
- Provide small and minority-business counseling (through the Propel Program)
- Refer to and support Tennessee Small Business Development Center